Saturday, February 6, 2010

Why money does not WORK ?

the City of TROY was organize in a planned protection of TROY Township being "cherry picked' by the surrounding cities, basicly the TROY TRANSIT center area,FORD TRACTOR at the TIME, an indoor rifle range in the basement, So the 'shot gun" START of TROY,the city came in2 being..Design or by being Rushed in2 a CITY.S0000OOOOooooooooooooo, since the beginning Groups by design, dumbest or default , came in2 a money STREAMs..instead of 'thinking' what's good 4 the City ,Turn towards projects intended 2 emprove city/Government Services..as 2day,,used KEYWORDs,,and by using master's of revisionism  zone-ing regulations and understanding basic reasons,,lands were zoned as needed.

as When I came to BAKER JUNIOR high,,found out.all student 7th grade representatives were handed pick by the TEACHERS, typical way,the super-rich works, so when the 1st meeting was called over the inter-com,,the the list 4 the  8th grade were 'elected,,had to have a 'c' average to be counted as a human,I guess,,manybecame our city employees in TIME. [non-c types. and the list 4 7th grade all most made me sick..all k-ss b-tts,,I stood up,and started to the DOOR..I was "questioned"why? I'm going 2 this "closed student meeting.same people meeting 2day in secert lawful CLOSED meetings..,I SAID,,I was a LOBBYISTs..lqqking out for the inersets of the D and E students,,SO I been dealing with the TEACHER's kiss a-- people since 7th grade. now you might understand,,THROWING money to these same people.,,same result ,,these poeple will br richer,,and TROY will still be BANKRUPT.

No comments:

Post a Comment