Friday, February 12, 2010

Worker takes Control of Sales at

I lqqked in my pocket,,oh OH,,TIME to reload my beer fund, on Rochester ,,at 3rd bank/something??/thought since my moneys were full of money..Spend some money in TROY...been working on many designs, for my Hill Billy,,TROY mansion, 

lord y,lord y..a carpet place..a very nice sales person,,worked very hard,,and i brought a small rug,,that ,,asked and was told,,that this could be cut in half, using a rug cutter, I came home realize-ing,,I forgot to request the cutting..?? worker refused to cut,because the pattern 'might' not seamless matched-up..I said.as the person buying,,it does not matter,,but the worker still refuses,,WHAT !!!,BETTER FIND A PLACE,WITH CUSTOMER IS 'right' place.

===== UNITED FLOORING CENTER =====

No comments:

Post a Comment